Start Service Online
Welcome to CKenergy Electric Cooperative (CKEC). Due to Covid-19 and the CDC guidelines, CKEC is currently allowing online new service applications.
- To establish electric service, fill out the application of service.
- We need a copy of your driver's license.
- You may be asked to pay a deposit based on your credit.
- A $25 service initation and $5 membership fee are required up front.
- Completion of the service application will not establish service. Please email the finished application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted by a member care representative to finish the process. You may also utilize the drop box at Binger, Cordell, Anadarko and Mustang offices.
- If you have questions, please call us at 405-656-2322.