Welcome to CKenergy Electric Co-op!
You are now a co-op member-owner! We invite you to learn more about your co-op and the benefits of membership. Below are some co-op programs and services that will be valuable to you:
- CKenergy is locally owned by members and governed by an elected board of directors.
- CKenergy is a not-for-profit; margins above and beyond the cost of doing business will be returned to you as Capital Credits.
- CKenergy helps members manage electric bills with energy efficiency and conservation rebates and programs.
- We give members the opportunity to track electricity use and pay electric bills online with our CKenergy EC mobile and web app.
- Our online outage map displays power outages in real-time and lets you see if crews have been dispatched. Find it on the Quick Links located on the side of this page, the homepage, and under the safety tab.
We look forward to hearing from you and serving you, and we welcome your feedback anytime. Your satisfaction is important to us.
Be sure to check out the rest of the website or call us at 405-656-2322 for more details about your co-op membership and electric service. Or visit in person; we're open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Binger, Cordell, Anadarko, & Mustang.